Friday, February 26, 2010

Family Photo Day on March 20, and 21, 2010

The Family Photo Day planned for March 20 and 21st has almost filled! Since releasing the day before the end of January, I have been blessed to have so much interest in photographing for this day! I am super excited for the Lord allowing me the opporitunity to photograph each family that has signed up for that day! If anyone has any questions, or wants to schedule an appointment, please contact me sarahmccall2@hotmail.com or at 404-319-3222. If you are already scheduled for that day and have not sent or met me with your payment, please remember it is due by March 10, 2010! If you cannot keep your appointment and have not sent payment, please contact me so I can reopen that time for others that might be interested :) I am so excited- the location is AMAZING~thank you, Ashley for helping me on that! And the set up is the icing on the cake! I will be contacting all paid customers on March 15th or 16th with the directions. ~ I CAN'T WAIT~